Interested in staffing a program abroad for summer 2020?
Professional Staff at the O’Neill School are invited to apply to staff an O’Neill International Program this summer! If you are interested in traveling abroad, working with students and facilitating high quality international programs at the O’Neill School, apply today!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us at email@example.com.
In order to be eligible, staff must:
- Be exempt staff
- Pass a basic background check
- Have supervisor approval
- Be enthusiastic about providing direct student services
Interested staff should do the following:
- Carefully read the information here and on the staff page before submitting an application.
- Have a conversation with your supervisor. Discuss your interest in staffing an O’Neill International Program and the time commitment involved. You must have consent from your direct supervisor in order to staff a program.
- Consider which program(s) you are able to staff. Look at dates and be aware of when you are available.
- Complete and submit an online application. Applications are short and shouldn’t take longer than 10 minutes to complete.
Staff applications must be submitted by noon on Friday, October 25, 2019. Applications will be reviewed by the O’Neill International Office and interviews will be scheduled with select candidates.
Accepted staff will be notified via email in late November / early December and will be given one week to accept the role by completing an acceptance packet. Staff who do not complete and submit the packet will lose the position and a different staff member will be selected.
Please note that although selected to staff a program, if there are not enough students to fill the program, that program may not run. The decision to not run a program will be made by the end of January 2020.
All applicants will be notified once all staffing roles have been filled.
- Staff are encouraged to submit the application prior to the deadline. The deadline is firm.
- In accordance with IU’s Office of Overseas Study, preference will be extended to those staff in student facing positions, however all eligible staff are encouraged to apply as staff position alone will not determine final staffing decisions.